Thread: non- remittance of SSS Contributions

non- remittance of SSS Contributions

Hi Atty,

Gud day..My previous employer failed to remit 7 months from my total contribution. Im actually about to file for a salary loan but have found out that I only have a total of 29 actual contributions...I already went to our local SSS office but they referred me back to my previous employer to settle it with them.My previous employer admit that they have made a mistake and have advise that it was being process but they cannot give me exact date when it will be posted.I have been trying to follow up with them for 3 months but I still get no answer or even a date when it will be completed. I went back to our local SSS office to asked for help because I really need the money but they advised me that I need to worked with my previous employer and there's nothing they can do on their end. I seem to on a dead end is there any other option available for me?

Thank you waiting eagerly for your advice..

Administrator Atty. James S. Biron's Avatar
    Hi Shitsuke,

I understand that you merely informed the SSS regarding your situation. In lieu of this, you may opt to formally file a complaint with the SSS for the non-remittance of your contributions by your employer. Your employer shall be liable for their payment and he shall pay besides the contribution a penalty thereon of three percent (3%) per month from the date the contribution falls due until paid.

Thank you sir I'll get back with them to file for a formal complaint..appreciate your quick responce..God Bless

Hi atty!
    Good Day! Applicable din po ba ito sa Pag Ibig Contri? What if my previous agency failed to report my Pag-ibig Contri for 9months? Kaso po, ngayon ko lang nakita nung nagpaprint ang previous employer ko...Thanks!

Hoping for your immediate response.

Thanks!

Hi Atty,

ask ko lng if ano pde gawin kasi, 1 year and 6 months n alang hulog sss ko, i'm still connected with the company, gsto ko na magresign pero gsto ko masiguro na naihulog na sss kasi matagl cla magbigay ng back pay, inaabot ng almost 1 yr, so possible na ang mga dapat iremit dna nla miremit gang magsawa kmi magfollow up.

lagi lng nila sinasabi na they are working on it at inabot nga ng more than a year ala pa din development.

thanks for your advise.

Mr. aburido

Hello po, anu pong gagawin ko, 2 and half years pong walang hulog yung SSS ko mula 2007-2009, ngayon kolang po na check via SSS online inquiry. Yung company ko dati is Geospatial Solutions Inc, sa may PSE Tower Tektite. Nag-resign ako dun 2009(Midyear). Anu pong maari kong gawin? Tulong po....

Thanks

Mai, kindly visit my office for formal consultation. Thank you.

Aburido, kindly visit my office for formal consultation. Thank you.

Krungkrung, kindly visit my office for formal consultation. Thank you.